Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Birthday Party On Halloween Night

31st oct is just a normal day for me for every year ... except this year ... 31st Oct 2009 will be one of my special day in my life .... my 1st ever private house party to celebrate my birthday. normally my birthday will celebrate with only 2 or 3 special person but this year i celebrate with all of my friends ...... well , suppose to be halloween and birthday party ( where mine falls on 1st Nov ) , it just be normal birthday party as most of my friends don't have costume or got 2nd round after my party .. sigh ... but never mind .. as it was 1 of my greatest party




The early Halloween Ghost waiting for the party .....




My start up liquor .




Our party dinner ( the KFC miss out from the pic tim )




God of death come to join my party ..




Frankie mouse , Jasmine auntie , and Jack me .....




Thanks auntie and frankie for helping me out that day .... if not it would be a mess




Posing while opening the beer cans ....




Jasmine and me







Kwai gor ....1st Gabs to arrive ......




My Red Cat




Evil angel devil




Helen san ( nvm my hand ya :P )




Smile !!




Let the game begins




Some one curi makan ..... wakakaka




Jackfruit with Pomato




so nice of vivi trying to help hide my airbag




Lose kwai to take his reward




Flex , Frankie , Jack and Yann the bleach




Sleeping beauty




Someone is Praying after drinking too much .......




vivi and me again




char siew janice




Xiao Li janice




Nikki


Winny the red cat




bond ! lol




now now .... here is peggy




no no .... not peggy , zhing zi




"ling yi zhui pin" ghost pic captured accidently at the party
was originally trying to capture the stairs only and this pic spooked everyone in the party




Rachel lee ting who has the tittle " the undrunk queen"




Alvin kok , a.k.a kwai start to get drunk




helen san before poppy




vivi * notice whats in her hand ?!*




2 acting rabbit , or lembu ?!




Nana with me
* notice something weird behind ?*




Oh gosh , being rasuk by the devil .....




The lady ghostbuster ........ make the ghost busted !




the captive ghost being force to suck cigg and finger




Jeremy Gor ..... or jeremy goh


Shum shum joey with mickey mouse




Sexy shum shum sexy nana




the 3 clubber










Jeremy with the so look like terencat ....




Me with yann




2nd round time .....
Rabbit with Xiao Li













The game continue ...







Mr shuffle king a.k.a leong




the sista




Act cute helen




Each a bottle




Evil angel with me




My birthday kiss
*wakakaka*




Kean and his wife winnie




Cake attack




Guess what are they doing !?




sucking cake only




Mr and mrs nice person
( help me attack other )




Us




Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum .......




No need cup ....... 1 bottle up ......




Loh hong ban .... loh hong lau ..........




Yeay yeay ...... im drunk with the sparkling juice




Relaxing Jeremy .... perhaps he didnt drink enough




Kena dui with sunny




smile




Flex , Nick , Me , Yann , Jen , and Yats




36 Zhoing , Zhau wai shoing zhoing




Peggy : yum , u cant run
Me : waaaaaaaa ......... maaaaaa ............




Drink with mineral water




Wj ... thanks for coming ... even though he cant finished his last cup




Act weird




same look on me




Chun Yann with me




Spying flex , Sexy Jen , Drunken me , and slumber Yat




Me: yes yes .... how can i help u ?
Xiao Li : Give me more alcohol




peace




gosh ...... im drunk




private dance floor




and the private sexy dancer




........




The pretty ladies




Me , KFC , Black Label , Evil , Winny




.......




Here's the ladies




Helen san getting ready for poppy




my birthday kiss from winny the red cat




Smile .....




Everyone is happy with KFC




Winny and helen




Pak , Seng , me , tean yeaw




Yo Yo Yo




The guys ......




Riot amost the football fans .........




:)




sunny tak habis habis Dui me




1 And Half Cup james ....




Mr shuffle




Down !




Sunny and Jen




Haha ....... both look so thin




Question of the night ...
what pose it that ?




walau ... all the way from behind ?




Yat claimed that he is being attack by yann ...... lol




Multi purpose chair .... after attack , then sleep




Bang!




Can't run liaw




:)




See ........ many choices available ... so which one you want to drink ?




I think peggy is convincing someone to drink with her ......




Lovely couple




Yen teng is learning way to play with winamp




Frank is sure small ya .......










erm .... drunk !?




Happy Flex with Half Happy Yann




Sexy Jen : Arrrggg .... Dui me la ..... Die u petrol , DIE !!!




After 5 second ... Petrol is D.I.P ( Died In Peace )




Jen , Yan , and Yen Teng




New type of sofa




All in one .... or should i say ALL ON ONE !




Rape !




Oh No ... my 1st time ......
salty pig hand ... lol
*jk ya yann yann ....... :P




She sure like to sleep




nice posing !







Dancing time







No Comment




Same , no comment again







WoW .... Close dancing




Finger team




Wah ..... my present from yann










Petrol










3 Different Expression
1: High / Enjoy
2:Scary / Angry
3:sad / suffer




nah ... dun play play ah ....




nice picture of the night










Sexy jen




Acting tak tentu pasal




Feel like ad pic tim




Acting photograhper







isnt he cute ?!







Hope yann wont kill me .......




Akem ...




The late comer
Raymond siew and Kang Sang




Our remaining




Act cute







Siew with yen




Dancing ?! or ........ ?!




Nicole and Evil Angel




Yeay ....... they came back after the poppy session




Leng Luis




Char Siew







No Comment




Got extra Spotlight tim







Kena dui again




Janice : Drink la
Raymond : Come mari Come .... where's the drink ?!




Auntie Relaxing in the relax place




Don't believe that is was a relaxing place ?!
Raymond can proves it




See what he try to show u ?




Can sleep and drink at the same time




Brother sharing




18SX




Morning game







The drunk auntie




Bowling a.k.a nick




Sleeping mouse *candid*




sweet nyer face




Count it




My cake , and my present
thanks everyone for coming and everything




if u see clearly at the cake , you might found the hole which fit my nose =="

well , still got few more picture which im still waiting to see from yann ( don't know whats the pic look like ) , and few more birthday present picture in custody .
erm .... it was a crazy , happy and fun night . thanks everyone from coming my COW ONE party . hope everyone enjoyed that night and happy to know new friends .

sigh , 1 year older liaw tim ....... ok la ...... need to sleep liaw ..... will upload few video of that night when im free .....

No comments:

Post a Comment