Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Funniest Slurpee Video

Helo everyone !
Well , this post is about my 1st time making a short video .... abit daring as i do it inside 7-11 .
Well , hope this video can make you laugh !



This video is actually for the "My Funniest Slurpee Video" contest from 7-11 with the prizes sponsor by Berjaya Hotel And Resort , And also Pepsi .

If you think this my video is nice ( not just the girl inside ) , or can make you have a short laugh , do click to my link to vote for my video !

If you interested in what i can get if i can win .... Click HERE

Well , in order to help the registration easier ( as there is one confusion ) , let me share the steps for sucessful vote .

1-go to www.slurpee.com.my

2-sign up for new account (please know that this registration is just for Malaysian which need IC)

3-after successful registration , you need to check your e-mail as there will be a confirmation e-mail to verify your Slurpee account

4-after that , click on HERE to view my video and then click " vote for this video "

5-the it will ask for username and password .

6-after you enter , it will return back to the video and then click again the " vote for this video "
It will promp "thank you for voting" and it means the voting is sucessful .

You can browse for other video too ...... and you can vote for any video ( once for one video ) and as much video as you like !

Thank you for viewing and hope you all will vote for me ( Finger's Crossed )

Stay tune for NG's , picture , and credits ...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment