Thursday, May 21, 2009

Quatro - 15 / 05 / 09

Hello again to my friends ...
as you all already notice ... this blog of mine is basically about my clubbing life ... not because i love it ... just that i haven't got any special trip to go ... or special thing to blog ... so now ... i shall continue to blog bout my clubbing ... lol
this time clubbing is actually for my friend danny , who is my ex-coll , who work in singapore now ... take leave and come to KL to visit me along with his friend kelvin . both of them used to be singapore clubber as well ... so i brought them to two of my regular club ...
here is the 1st club ... quatro .... hope you will enjoy the picture ...




Danny , me , kelvin and james




here is the 2 leng zai from singapore .... with me and sue




Smile ...




Dom with his new friends .. haha




Sue and me ....




Frankie was there because his friend "fatt" celebrating his birthday there as well ...




My new friends shelly , me and sue ...




Susu , dom dom , and shelly ...




New Friend mei yee and dom ...




The 2 leng zai and friendly sg guy ...




1 and half cup with sweet mei yee ...




danny with mei yee and me ...




horny or not his face ??
james and carmen ( new friends as well )




Wuah ... salty pig hand ... lol
( Poor carmen )




Almost same height .. lol




me and sweetie mei yee ...




Peace ...




Yeay ... huraay ....




tak habis habis ....




isn't she adorable ...




emily and mei yee ...




2 leng luis ..




mickey and susu




winter bar ... very very cold ...




chair made of ice ...




mickey oso cannot tahan ...




terbalik .... suppose to be man hug lady but now ....




why so dark 1 ??




acting cute in the fridge ...




can see my ice chair ... ?!luckily my pants didnt wet ... if not ... lol




shy shy or cold cold ?!?




peace ...




look like we are getting drunk ... lol




the birthday boy in white ... acting again ...




the international hand sign ...




where he want to look at laa ....




mmm ....




mouse mouse with ... a leng lui i don't know ... lol




smile !!




steph and J ...




what a sexy wear ....




really beh tahan fatt la ... keep acting ...




flame time ...




" mari mari sama sama minum minum "




Suck !!!!!!!!




yes .... im not drunk ...




leng zai ah leng zai ... mari beli sama i ...




come buy .. cheap cheap ...




yo yo ..




J is teaching how to dance there ...




yeah ... im very ying zai ...




mmm ....




yes .. she again ... whom i don't know .. lol




happy couple .... lol




look at me .... not at her ...




mickey mouse ?!




why so shy to take pic la ?!




nice angle ...




"why take my pic la ??"



wahh ... help ... james kena rogol ...




random expression ....




posing .........

well .. thats about it for the 1st nite outing with my friends ... danny and kelvin ..... to be continue with 2nd outing ....... a day after the day of this post ... lol

2 comments:

  1. lenglui should match lengzai.. how come u can take pics with lenglui..? wakeke =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah .. wat does tat mean oh ....lol

    ReplyDelete