Thursday, May 21, 2009

Poppy - 16 / 05 / 09

Here is the 2nd post ... with continue from the previous post of Quatro ..
As i promised ... this is the 2nd day to bring my friends danny and kelvin out for KL night life ... hahaha .... so i brought them to the popular ... POPPY !




Yeay ... peace .... with me drinking coke only ...




Me and my baby evil ...




Belle belle , me and Joey shum shum




Angel , Helen and Danny




Me , Apple , and Connie ...




Yeay ... the lady we know last night ... mei yee and dominic




Kelvin ( Half drunk ) with Helen




Hmmm ... what kind of posing is that ??




Vampire , Tiger and me




Dominic and Connie ...




Me ...




Connie and me ...




Nah ... all the guys out there don't jealous ya ... lol
Evil , me , apple and helen




Me with leng lui tammy ...




Dom and her ...




Evil a.k.a Angel , Apple , Helen , and New friend Ka Yee




Ka Yee with Danny




With the 1 and a half cup and Mei yee ...




Me with the sweet lady mei yee ..




Me with Apple ... ( Don't know green or red leh ?! )




The Jimui's ...




Mei Yee ...




Smile !!




Peace .... ( Face look weird tim )




Yeay ... im the lucky man ...




The crowd ...
( don't know why my face is inside )




The man with 1 lady ...




Sempat take another pic before go home .... lol

the party is not that great actually ... as it was pretty da** hot inside .... but overall ... still a great nite .... will be coming with more posting ... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment